2023 Sports Collectors Digest Digital Issue No. 11, August 1
Sports Collectors Digest, the most respected sports collectibles magazine in the hobby, keeps you informed about every aspect of sports collecting, including trading cards, memorabilia, autographs, online auctions, grading, and authentication. Each issue includes information and insight on the latest news and trends from some of the most respected experts in the hobby, as well as athlete interviews, auction coverage, stories about collectors, reviews of new releases and vintage and modern sets, offbeat collectibles, and more.
In this issue.
- John Broggi’s National Legacy
- Big Show Returns to Chicago
- Market Trends to Watch
- Autograph Lineup Features Big Names
- IMPACT Wrestlers to Make Debut
- Emmitt Smith’s Personal Collection
- Collecting Type I Photos
- Meet Dealers Tom Daniels, Larry Larson
- Chicago Stars on Home Turf
- Les Wolf’s National Tips